Saturday, January 2, 2010

Deli Meat During Pregnancy No Deli Meat During Pregnancy?

No deli meat during pregnancy? - deli meat during pregnancy

I recently discovered I'm pregnant, I was searching online and research on nutrition and eating things. I have a website that mentioned things definitely could not eat .. These items included or not so simple for raw eggs in progress, and raw or undercooked meat, raw milk and dairy products, but also said that the processed meats like hot dogs and lunch meats to avoid, except for cooking. What do you mean by the deli? Does this mean, like eating meat, lunch? If so, what the hell, I mean sandwich? "

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes lunch. This is because they may contain listeria. If you hot a sandwich with meat, and heat. This will kill them listeria. Pregnant women are 20 times more susceptible to listeria as pregnant women. Good luck to you!

Niki from Indiana said...

Congratulations! I've discovered I'm pregnant. It is not very exciting? :)

I think Turkey is said to have not only, and it is something called Listeria. Seems like it's very common, but a bacteria that can harm you and the child. I wish only the meat well and heat in the oven with cheese, except for heating. It's really delicious that way!

Good luck and congratulations!

skattere... said...

Oh, please ... Tell you all sorts of things are dangerous, but it is better to use common sense to ... they do not tell you about sushi and sashimi to eat as well, but what do you think that Japanese women eat their pregnancy?

eat what you want is lots of fruit and vegetables, lean meats, whole grains and dairy things that you should eat in case ... If you have to worry about things, then just not all the time ...

I have two pregnant and have two beautiful healthy girls and I did not eat what I wanted ... common sense, and it should go ...

JackasH said...

Yes, it is prudent to assume that warm for a minute in the microwave to kill bacteria that may be included, too.

Busy Mom of 3 boys/1 girl said...

If meat lunch, he also says that you can cook in the microwave that tastes really good, try it!

Post a Comment