Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sega Genesis What Is The Most Hardcore Sega Genesis Game?

What is the most hardcore Sega Genesis game? - sega genesis

I was in a rush to play some games, totally badass. So far, I propose Contra: Hard Corps, Castlevania: Bloodlines, Revenge of Shinobi and Shinobi 3, Gunstar Heroes, Alien Soldier, Mega Turrican, the 3 Streets of Rage games, and all the Sonic games. Are hardcore games like I mentioned above, or who really broke the Sega Genesis? What remains a challenge for me?

3 comments:

midnight... said...

Sega Genesis? Well, they have not played more than a decade, I liked Mortal Combat on the use of codes for the graphic ABACAB blood.

Beckles said...

I always like Street Fighter and Mortal Combat.

That Guy said...

tahta play very well, but Sega with high expectations

Post a Comment