Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Geico Rate Increase After Accident Auto Insurance Point Assigned Unfairly.?

Auto Insurance point assigned unfairly.? - geico rate increase after accident

After examining my car insurance last year) (for renewal, I realized that my premium has increased from 6 months to one another. After calling the company told me that I was assigned one point, for what she called a crash. Calling accident, which they refer is about 8 months, I had a puncture (days after reaching them) or something in the road or brake. Since I have just bought my tires was a little worried so I called my insurance to see if the tires were slashed by my insurance. In response to my question because I remember he had a $ 500 deductible and they did it with enthusiasm the decision to do the tire itself and nothing to replace a claim file. The company (GEICO BTW) has decided that this was as an accident and he gave me a point in my insurance (for three years) and my increase prices. Does anybody know if this is legal and what can I do to put this controversial situation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment