Thursday, February 18, 2010

White Discharge From Brazilliam Wax My Cat Has A Thick White Discharge From Her Vagina.?

My cat has a thick white discharge from her vagina.? - white discharge from brazilliam wax

My female Siamese cat is fully vaccinated and permanently inside. Approx. 8 weeks, there is a place for a male Siamese-coupling. It was about 2 weeks before they give birth within the reach, but I noticed that you are thick, white vaginal discharge. Not a bad smell, but it seems that much shopping in that particular field. It can not occur with all pain, that the obvious symptoms of kittens growing within him, but I wonder what the download maybe? This is her first litter. Any sensible reply would be appreciated thank you.

3 comments:

rachelca... said...

The same thing happened with my cat right before they are in labor. But if you say that two weeks before then I do not know what it was. You can always Google. Do not worry what people think. There are tons of breeders there. If not for the farmers who do not complain about the animals they currently have. Some breeds of animals are in high demand, what people want. At least you got his shots and is current. Not everyone is irresponsible when it comes to pets. But I think some people like to judge. Good luck.

Raluca said...

It is good that your cat will have kittens. Nobody has the right to judge. I want to have my cat kitten. It is a very special cat, like all others who sent in their genes deserve. I watch the boys all the beautiful houses.
Good luck and enjoy the kittens!

Katherine C said...

Ask your veterinarian. Why breed cats? If you are a bit less responsible, do not seek medical care in a forum.

Take your poor cat to the vet. Do us all a favor and if they throw her, take her sterilized.

Post a Comment