Saturday, February 20, 2010

Models Bbs Young How Can I Learn About Fashion Drawing And Sewing?

How can I learn about Fashion Drawing and Sewing? - models bbs young

First of all, I am 17 and a student at the high school. During this time I was bored and I knew that I wanted to do with my life. And now I realized that I have talent in modeling and fashion industry. When he was 13, had to take my mother and younger sister, while the rest of my family were at work or school. Now that I'm 17 years old, do everyone good. No longer take care of everyone. I want my name or reputation.

But I feel I have lost 4 years of my life because I took time for me. I do not know how to draw or sew. But I still have all these ideas and images from fashion and accessories in my head.

Where can I learn fashion drawing? I can not go.
Is this a good book? http://www.amazon.com/Fashion-Artist-Des ...

What is a good sewing machine for beginners?

Is it too late to pursue a career in something I love to.

3 comments:

Ariel456... said...

It's never too late to make a career in the love of something that you pursue - particularly because you're only 17 and can in places where their talents can be recognized to be positioned. Most universities offer programs in fashion, with the artwork as part of the curriculum. But before you so far, have a sketchbook (border or Barnes and Noble, the same price as 3 million sale) and only begin to draw. The more you practice the better you feel. You do not need to copy the styles of other designers. It's part of being a single design - - with a unique style.

As a sewing machine for beginners, you can not go wrong with a Kenmore (Sears). For the basic machine that (with 13 or fewer points, which I think they are around $ 150), but mAke sure that procedures in the steel. I like the Kenmore workhorse sewing machine to call because they do not flourish, but the work.

And if you receive the system, developed some of their works of art and his work began to see how "hot spots" (I live in Los Angeles - the paradise of fashion!) And see if you can find a school, help you get to your abilities. Believe me - most people who use the fashion programs, a little more experience than you - so definitely not "behind" No way!

Good luck!

brk said...

It's never too late. his books. that can not be bad. All this helps to start. Even Start, go to your local sewing shops and ask them questions. Practice makes perfect. Well, maybe I should look into starting a school for fashion design and saves money. or borrow.

ccm_1052... said...

How are your grades? If a college is an option, because you know that the University of Wisconsin-Stout with a degree in fashion design offers. I do not know much, but I think it's supposed to be a very good program, that the things that you want to learn to teach.

Post a Comment