Saturday, February 6, 2010

Luprolex Side Effects How Safe And Effective Is Luprolex (Lupron) For The Treatment Of Adenomyosis?

How safe and effective is Luprolex (Lupron) for the treatment of adenomyosis? - luprolex side effects

I have adenomyosis, and my doctor recommends Lupron and do not respond to progesterone pills. She does not want a hysterectomy, because I'm only 20 years. But I searched the Internet and the drug seems to have many side effects and not a permanent cure for Adenomyosis. He has already tried this medicine? bad side effects and what do you suggest he was right for me? their answers would be very grateful.

1 comments:

welig said...

Learn more about Lupron on
Lupron has many side effects and you must inform the appropriate.
Even after reading this article you can see the doctor and discuss with him the clarifications that you need.
Apart from side effects or complications dose you take depends on the progress and maintenance you.
I am a doctor.

Post a Comment